In a few words...
The international summit gathering 500 asset management & corporate leaders that helps you identify allocation strategies and performance drivers, explore the latest European regulatory outlook, learn how to navigate the current industry environment and seize the best investment opportunities.
Learn from industry experts
- 70 first-class international speakers - institutional investors, asset managers, corporate executives, etc.-, share both prospective and practical insights on latest challenges faced by the asset management industry
Thanks to 4 conference tracks running simultaneously, there is a vast array of content to choose from to tailor your own agenda:
- Corporate governance of listed companies
- Fixed income & bonds
- Alternative investments (private equity, venture, restructuring, real estate, infrastructure, private debt, real assets etc.)
Develop your network and meet asset management leaders
- Benefit from networking moments and a business lunch to connect with investment leaders. During these friendly moments, networking is a key word as you will reach crucial business contacts
- The seated business lunch will be followed by a ceremony offering a unique opportunity to discover the most talented players and to interact with those recognized as the best in their field
- 80 high-profile jury members select the best players in 14 categories such as: Best Corporate Issuer, Best USA Institutional Investor, Best ESG Strategy, etc.
Venue information and contact
Deputy General Manager
+33 (0)1 43 92 93 57
+33 (0)1 45 02 25 70
+33 (0)1 43 92 93 87
Pavillon d’Armenonville, Paris